Camp Timber-lee Field Trip
We are so excited that your child(ren) has saved up to go on this exciting camp trip. Attached you will find a packing list, a schedule, a map, and Covid policies. Please contact us with further questions.
A couple of things you need to know for our trip:
- On Wednesday, please line up and go through car line like normal. Your child(ren) will head to their homeroom class and drop off their camping equipment. Packing list is attached. Labeling is recommended.
- Come to school dressed for camping! School dress code not required for camp.
- Masks will be required for indoor activities.
- Do not forget to pack a lunch/drink for when we arrive on Wednesday. All other meals will be provided.
- Chaperones, please arrive by 9:15 am. Busses are being packed at 9:30.
- Any medication needs to be placed in a Ziploc bag with your child’s name with a handwritten letter stating EverGreen has permission to dispense medication. Do not forget your signature!
- Weather wise, check the weather and pack accordingly. It is better to bring too much clothing rather than not enough.
- Most kids just pack their stuff in a duffel bag or in a pillowcase.
- Snacks may be brought to eat while in their cabins and they can bring money to spend at the camp store. Store hours shared with us upon arrival.
- Your child(ren) may bring their cell phones to take pictures and call home at night.
- Attached is a schedule so you know what your child(ren) have done during the day/night. They will be busy during the day, so please ask them about their adventures!
- Your child is responsible for everything they bring, choose wisely what you want them to bring in case it gets lost or broken. A good idea is to label things.
- If, for any reason, you need to get a hold of your child while at camp, call/text 262-880-1359.
- We will be returning to school around 2:30 on Friday. A JMC text message will be sent out once we are on our way back to school. You are free to take your child(ren) home at that time or pick them up during normal PM carline.
We are excited to be going on this trip and we are excited your child(ren) have chosen to take part in activities that they might not normally get a chance to do. We will keep them safe.
- EverGreen Staff